Recommend
17 
 Thumb up
 Hide
68 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: A New Year, A New Canadian Math Trade - Discussion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
A brand new year makes it a perfect time for a brand new Canadian math trade. This is your perfect opportunity to try and trade away all the crap you just received for X-Mas.

Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.

For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

Trade Geeklist: A New Year, A New Canadian Math Trade

Request GeekList: A New Year, A New Canadian Math Trade - Requests


Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Sunday January 6th (12:00 PM EST) to Sunday January 13th (11:00 AM EST)

Want List Submissions: Sunday January 13th (11:00 AM EST) to Tuesday January 15th (11:00 PM EST)

Results posted shortly thereafter.


Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.

2. There is a limit of two (2) Gift Certificate and two (2) Geek Gold entries per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.

8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweetners in the OLWLG.

9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.


Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, January 13th, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Deadline-Wants: Tuesday, January 15th, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
%End%


Good luck and happy trading!
7 
 Thumb up
2.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
# MISSING 14 WANTS (2.1%) FROM 3 USER(s) (3.3%):
# Pelvidar (1)
# Tolarian (4)
# Vidfreaky (9)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Official Wants = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/151725-officialwants.txt

Results (OLWLG) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=...

Results (TXT) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/151725-results-official.tx...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wooo! Needed one of these. Thanks for setting this up!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Smiths Falls
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
clockwerk76 wrote:
Wooo! Needed one of these. Thanks for setting this up!
Ditto!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Stout
Canada
Amherstview
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
i can't see this trade in the olwlg... What's up with that?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
nodeg wrote:
i can't see this trade in the olwlg... What's up with that?
I sent the request to JeffyJeff this morning. He's the one that has to add it to the OLWLG.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinchliffe
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
nodeg wrote:
i can't see this trade in the olwlg... What's up with that?
I sent the request to JeffyJeff this morning. He's the one that has to add it to the OLWLG.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I've got some quality additions to put up! (Summoner Wars Master Set, Goa, Arkham Horror etc.). I guess we'll have to wait.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
clockwerk76 wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
nodeg wrote:
i can't see this trade in the olwlg... What's up with that?
I sent the request to JeffyJeff this morning. He's the one that has to add it to the OLWLG.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I've got some quality additions to put up! (Summoner Wars Master Set, Goa, Arkham Horror etc.). I guess we'll have to wait.
And it's now up!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone be intrested in a large lot of RPGs? I can do big bundles for Exalted 1e, Nephilim, D&D2e, D&D4e, Harn, and Masterbook. Shipping makes swapping one or two books at a time not very efficient.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heffernan
Canada
Smiths Falls
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oakfed wrote:
Would anyone be intrested in a large lot of RPGs? I can do big bundles for Exalted 1e, Nephilim, D&D2e, D&D4e, Harn, and Masterbook. Shipping makes swapping one or two books at a time not very efficient.
I might be interested in a Nephilim lot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
christopher_the_fehn wrote:
I might be interested in a Nephilim lot.
Posted.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad to see this happening, but I'm on a self-imposed break from acquiring new games (buying or trading) until I "play out" a few of the ones that I have.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Lemonde
Canada
St-Hyacinthe
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.dragonsnocturnes.org/
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.

So, as my second participation in a MathTrade I created an entry #171 for my game "Bucket Brigade". The game entry is under the name "Honeybears" but I specify in the description that it's for a "Bucket Brigade" edition.

So, I would like to know if I should change the title of the entry, and if yes how I can do it.

Thanks,
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You did it right. Because the main entry on BGG is for Honeybears you cannot change it but if you are clear in your description, there is no problem!

edit: I was going to suggest that you change the picture, but you've already done that too!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Lemonde
Canada
St-Hyacinthe
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.dragonsnocturnes.org/
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the fast answer, I really appreciate.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
A little less than 48 hours to go to add new items for trade. Will we hit 400 items? 500?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo, I almost missed this one. That would have sucked ...
I'll do my best to add things tomorrow night. Ox, if you don't see me put anything up by then, feel free to shoot me a PM to remind me for Sunday. I definitely want in on this.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
ArcticLancer wrote:
Woo, I almost missed this one. That would have sucked ...
I'll do my best to add things tomorrow night. Ox, if you don't see me put anything up by then, feel free to shoot me a PM to remind me for Sunday. I definitely want in on this.
Sure. If you know any other peeps who may have missed this or don't know about it, make sure to get the word out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
ArcticLancer wrote:
Woo, I almost missed this one. That would have sucked ...
I'll do my best to add things tomorrow night. Ox, if you don't see me put anything up by then, feel free to shoot me a PM to remind me for Sunday. I definitely want in on this.
Sure. If you know any other peeps who may have missed this or don't know about it, make sure to get the word out.
Woah, almost missed this one myself (just back from a few weeks vacation)... will be posting some lots later tonight!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A O
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
guess i should finally learn how math trades work, still got memoir and earth reborn that need homes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
andols wrote:
guess i should finally learn how math trades work, still got memoir and earth reborn that need homes.
I would highly recommend watching the following math trade tutorial videos. Everything is nicely explained.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

There's about 24 hours remaining to get items in for trade.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A O
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
andols wrote:
guess i should finally learn how math trades work, still got memoir and earth reborn that need homes.
I would highly recommend watching the following math trade tutorial videos. Everything is nicely explained.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

There's about 24 hours remaining to get items in for trade.
just watched them and posted my items. ive got a few other things ill keep until the next one.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
andols wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
andols wrote:
guess i should finally learn how math trades work, still got memoir and earth reborn that need homes.
I would highly recommend watching the following math trade tutorial videos. Everything is nicely explained.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

There's about 24 hours remaining to get items in for trade.
just watched them and posted my items. ive got a few other things ill keep until the next one.
Welcome to the wonderful (and addictive) world of math trading! cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A O
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jepp wrote:
andols wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
andols wrote:
guess i should finally learn how math trades work, still got memoir and earth reborn that need homes.
I would highly recommend watching the following math trade tutorial videos. Everything is nicely explained.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

There's about 24 hours remaining to get items in for trade.
just watched them and posted my items. ive got a few other things ill keep until the next one.
Welcome to the wonderful (and addictive) world of math trading! cool
im scurred. robot
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |