Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My parents are taking the family on vacation to the Dells this month. Whenever we go out of town my wife and I like to patronize at least one FLGS in the area. Therefore, I'm putting out a call for recommendations.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete... I was freezing my Meeples off at the Dell's Tangier outlets this past weekend. While going through frostbite, I asked the same question as you.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is much in the Baraboo/Dell's area. A quick search revealed a small shop called Labrynth Games.. YMMV.

There was a smaller shop called Dragon Den, but they are closed.

Your best bet seems to try out Madison on the way up, although you will have to head to Middleton to visit I'm Board. Excellent selection. Alternatives are Pegasus on Odana and Last Square, also on Odana.

Safe trip.

PS... We are having a no-ship math trade in a few weeks, and I believe you participated last year? Just a reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the feedback. I do make trips to Madison a few times a year and always make time to visit I'm Board. I usually visit Pegasus when they do their "garage sale" but haven't been to Last Square yet.

Thanks for the heads-up about the MT.

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BIll van Gelder

Wisconsin
msg tools
Hi Pete,

We just opened a store in Reedsburg Wisconsin called VANGUARD GAMES. Its about 10 miles from Wisconsin Dells. Our address is 46 East Main Street, Reedsburg WI 53959. Our phone number is 608-415-5500. We have a wide range of games and a clean family freindly environment so come on down and check us out. We are also on face book if you want to check out coming events.

We carry a large selection of board games from Fantasy Flight and Mayfair as well as loads of family games from Killer Bunnies, Munchkins, Ravensburger, Blue Orange, Dominion and many many more. We host Friday Night Magic at 6pm every week and will have a Midnight release on the 25th for the new Gatecrash. We have Pokeman, YuGiOh, World of Warcraft, and Kaijudo. Also Huge selection of Games Workshop product and Malifaux, Iron Kingdom, Heavy Gear and Battletech. We carry Star Wars products, Loads of Zombie games Chessex dice and lots of accessories for many for many of our games. If you want to try some games we have a well stocked selection of Demo games for you to try so come on down and check us out drive safe and enjoy the Dells area.

Thanks
Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rat hunt
msg tools
I would love to add you to my facebook but it is difficult to find your company. Could you please tell me exactly what you are called on facebook? Are you a closed group? We are planning a summer trip and my son would LOVE to see your store. Thanks a bunch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls