Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Thornbury
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, can anybody recommend good game stores in Arizona? I'm interested in ones that have a selection of Euro games (Ticket to Ride, etc) primarily in the Tucson and Flagstaff areas. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
furryshark wrote:
Hi, can anybody recommend good game stores in Arizona? I'm interested in ones that have a selection of Euro games (Ticket to Ride, etc) primarily in the Tucson and Flagstaff areas. Thanks!

Your profile says you're from Chicago... are you coming out to visit? Or are you movingo ut here? I live in Tucson, and I can tell you about a few game stores out here. Are you looking for places to play? Or just places to buy?

There aren't many, a place called Game Daze in the mall has a big selection of Eurogames. And a place called Hat's Games, which is mostly RPGs and tabletop, but Hat will order any boardgame he can for you and has lots of play space. The gamin group I'm in meets there once a week to play. He gives us discounts on that night, and a bigger discount on group orders.

- Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Kallen
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am the proprieter of said Game Daze. We, indeed, have a large selection of designer srategy game in stock. If you need directions or such, feel free to email us at pp_store@gamedaze.com or call 520-745-0468.

Drew Kallen
Manager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect you'd want to go to Game Daze for the selection then. The one in Park Mall is the best - it's on Broadway and Wilmot. The store is by the food court and movie theater, sort of middle south part of the mall.

- Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Thornbury
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seth, just coming out for a visit and I'd like to pick up a few games for gifts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Figrim
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a place in Flagstaff called Overlord Games you could look up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls