United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coming to a Close

Our final four have been determined and one of the semi finals games has already taken place.

Orange_Devil will once again move into the finals match, to face off against Inermis or AndrewRogue.

Hollis will be fighting for the bronze medal against whomever isn't facing off against Orange_Devil.

The final 2 matches (finals and bronze) will be recorded by DbZero and prepared for a LIVE WORLD PREMIERE (of the recording) at a date/time to be determined.

After the finals matches have been held and recorded, the semi-finals matches will be released a few days before the LIVE CAST so everyone can watch the semi-finals at their leisure before the live event.

It is likely that there will be two live events, one for the Bronze match and one for the Final, due to the length of the matches and some bonus material!

DbZero will be giving me the details of how to test your connection and participate soon, which I will post here once I know it (and we get closer to the broadcast date).

Note: After the Inermis/AndrewRogue match, scores will not be posted or recorded in Challonge until after the live event.

Congratulations to our finalists, good luck and I look forward to these final games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Finalists!

For the final 2 games (Gold/Silver and Bronze/4th), please ensure that you contact DB0 to have your match recorded. Once both matches are recorded, the NBN team will work on getting a 'world wide premiere' ready and we'll all sit around our respective computers and oooh and ahhh at the final matches.

I know I'll be running an HDMI cable to the flatscreen!

I have prepped the tokens file and will do the time on the laser cutter hopefully this week.

I will need physical (real) addresses geek mailed to me for:

Monawhat (US Swiss Champion)
Malvali0 (EUR Swiss Champion)

SE Bracket top 4:
Inermis
AndrewRogue
Orange_Devil
Hollis

Good luck and please schedule/hold your matches in the next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Inermis wrote:
Coin flip for finals? ninja

My error:

byronczimmer previously rolled 1custom2{Hollis Picks First;AndrewRogue Picks First} = ( Hollis Picks First) = ( Hollis Picks First) (Bronze Match: )
byronczimmer previously rolled 1custom2{Inermis Picks First;Orange_Devil Picks First} = ( Inermis Picks First) = ( Inermis Picks First) (Gold/Silver Match: )

(Original Rolls were in the Chatter Thread)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got to the lab...

Others on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nova-labs/8659686404/in/photost...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nova-labs/8659686734/in/photost...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nova-labs/8658590933/in/photost...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nova-labs/8658591301/in/photost...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nova-labs/8659698854/in/photost...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunday Sunday SUNDAY

In the eight sided ring of octgn Octgn OCTGN

Be on hand as the top competitors in the world World World

do battle in the Tournament 2 finals Finals Finals

For more information, head here: OCTGN Tournament 2: Finals World Premiere!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For posterity...

If the finalists can please report their scores to the Score Reporting Geeklist, we'll close that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Monday.

We're done!

Congrats to everyone and I hope that everyone had a good experience. I know I have learned a lot about the game through these events.

Please get out and participate in your local regional tournaments if you can, and good luck in those.

Be sure to watch and rate the various broadcasts put together by our NBN team. There is much to learn.

Check out the league that Shobalk is forming up. Festivities there start the beginning of May.

And finally...
stay subscribed here -- we'll announce the kick off of tournament three some time after the Genesis Cycle completes (which will probably coincide nicely with the alpha run of the league wrapping up).

Until then: May all your ice be strong and unbroken, and may you always Run with a full hand... Unless you have a Snitch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted prizes last night.

This time around I definitely sent stuff to the four corners of the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  |