Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be visiting Walt Disney World again from Oct.28 - Nov.18 and have a rental car for at least 7 days during that trip where I wanna go to Orlando and/or Miami. I also wanna visit/check out nice game stores (or FLGS?) so if anyone knows of any great places I should visit, please please tell me! It would be greatly appreciated! meeple

And ofcourse, if anyone's up for a game, feel free to meet up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc
3592 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool Stuff-Great Selection and great interet prices!

Sci-Fi City-Sometimes you find an out of print game (Full Retail)

Coloseum of Comics is closest to Disney on Hwy 192-Good Selection of Games however, again Full Retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Late reply, but thanks for the responses...

I'll be sure to check out Cool Stuff Games and some of the others if I get the chance...

If anyone has any additions/suggestions, feel free to add...meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Campbell
United States
Lake Worth
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Cool Stuff, go to their Maitland store. It has more table space and it's the main "warehouse" too, so most items will be there for you to buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Packwood
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for Cool Stuff!

We visited Orlando last year and didn't have our own transport so couldn't easily visit them in person, but CSI happily delivered to our hotel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CPBelt
United States
Fern Park
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wednesday evenings people meet to play boardgames at Coolstuff's Maitland store. They also have some shelves for demo games you can pull and play.

Avoid the store Friday afternoons and evenings because it packs up with Magic gamers.

I live 3 minutes from the Maitland store and pass it every day. Coolstuff's parking is very limited, so get there early!

They have only a small selection of games on display, but you can put in an order on the computers in the store or from home. The clerks will then go back into the warehouse and pull the order for you.

I have some photos of the store from Table Top Day on my blog:
http://ordinarygaming.blogspot.com/2013/03/tabletop-day-blas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CPBelt wrote:
They have only a small selection of games on display, but you can put in an order on the computers in the store or from home. The clerks will then go back into the warehouse and pull the order for you.

I have some photos of the store from Table Top Day on my blog:
http://ordinarygaming.blogspot.com/2013/03/tabletop-day-blas...

Thanks for the info, man! It does indeed seem like they don't have a lot of games for sale IN the store. I like to browse through shelves and hope to find some gems. I will still check it out though. Would you consider there other store to be more of my liking?

Oh, and...waaaay off-topic, but that Jeremy dude is kinda cute...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls