Popular Tags: [View All]
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quantum Djinn wrote:
I got excited with just the one box I got yesterday. Terra Mystica. So now back to the Rahdo video to learn how to play. After all, he got me to buy the game in the first place!
Ha! Mine arrived today, along with Dungeon Lords – both games purchased because of Rahdo's runthroughs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Made another order for some of the games I missed at Essen a few weeks ago. And now, after ponying up for Eldritch Horror, Dead of Winter, Rockwell, Manua Kea, Downfall of Pompeii, Asgard's Chosen, Scoundrels of Skullport, and Russian Railroad, the fund is down to $157.87... surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Henrique
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Made another order for some of the games I missed at Essen a few weeks ago. And now, after ponying up for Eldritch Horror, Dead of Winter, Rockwell, Manua Kea, Downfall of Pompeii, Asgard's Chosen, Scoundrels of Skullport, and Russian Railroad, the fund is down to $157.87... surprise

Scoundrels of Skullport it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody keeps saying the game gets better and better with this expansion, but i'm too lazy to figure it out without your videos!!! Can't wait to see this one.

And actually, you have so many games left to Film that this is gonna take a while before we need another kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
tormentin wrote:
And actually, you have so many games left to Film that this is gonna take a while before we need another kickstarter

Very very true!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added another $591 to the fun, as the result of an auction I was running to offload some games while Jen was in the states!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
tormentin wrote:

Very very true!

perhaps start a geeklist on how many games you have yet to film, so you can cross them off 1 @ a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's kind of what the "coming soon" thread is supposed to be, but I need to keep it more up to date!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Williams
United Kingdom
Gosport
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, everything must be kept up to date. For as your followers grow in numbers, so will our demands of you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Minor accounting nit: The entry for $443.21 should be negative, I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
Minor accounting nit: The entry for $443.21 should be negative, I believe.
Man I make goofs EVERYWHERE! Fixed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Added another $591 to the fun
Fantastic typo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jer Wolfe
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard?... so Whats he Building in There... runthrough?!? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfe13 wrote:

If it ever arrives!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Wolfe13 wrote:

If it ever arrives!

This was definitely delayed, but seems to have now hit UK retail - at least boardgameguru had it and sold out again - so if it was a promised item from the publisher, or even something you kickstart backed, it's probably worth following up with the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: as of the 2014 KS campaign, I'm now taking a salary for RRT (see here for more), plus providing a salary for someone else, and so continuing to keep this ledger up to date now goes into personal finances (and not surprisingly, Jen isn't too happy about sharing our personal financial details with the wider world, plus I've got a quasi-employee now to think about), so I think the time has come to close out the RRT Fund thread! But, any questions/comments/concerns, as always please post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |