Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Drach
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to mention...if anyone has a copy of Castles of Burgundy or Macao they still want to trade let me know and maybe we can make a deal. I just keep missing out on these two

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff A
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone has a copy of Core Worlds, Galaxy Trucker, Mice and Mystics or Suburbia they would like to trade for my Android Netrunner with Sweeteners from the list or Chicken Caesar please contact me. Oh don't forget citadels, maybe as an extra sweetner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
How about a quick leftovers math trade?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kinsman
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:

I was honestly thinking the same thing, but I wouldn't want to push Ox to run another knowing that they aren't exactly effortless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for some assistance, please.

This is my first math trade. I used all the videos, etc, was able to find and use the trade geeklist, use OLWLG etc. Now that the results are final, I'm stuck. I've probably just missed something and thanks if you can direct me to it.

I had three games for trade, and one traded. I'm happy with the trade and received a nice looking geekmail from the user who is sending me the game I traded for. This looked like it was form generated, asked for my shipping address, etc. I "accepted" the trade in the link provided.

Here's where I'm stuck: how do I do that for the user I am shipping the game I offered for trade to get their contact details etc?

Thanks for the assistance,
Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ArcticLancer wrote:
Eeeville wrote:

I was honestly thinking the same thing, but I wouldn't want to push Ox to run another knowing that they aren't exactly effortless.

I'd be willing to run a short leftovers trade. 3-4 days long at most.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Shelter wrote:
Looking for some assistance, please.

This is my first math trade. I used all the videos, etc, was able to find and use the trade geeklist, use OLWLG etc. Now that the results are final, I'm stuck. I've probably just missed something and thanks if you can direct me to it.

I had three games for trade, and one traded. I'm happy with the trade and received a nice looking geekmail from the user who is sending me the game I traded for. This looked like it was form generated, asked for my shipping address, etc. I "accepted" the trade in the link provided.

Here's where I'm stuck: how do I do that for the user I am shipping the game I offered for trade to get their contact details etc?

Thanks for the assistance,
Scott

If you click on the "Results Summary" in the OLWLG, you can click on the name of the user you are sending a game to and it will open up an instance of the trade manager where you can select what games you are sending/receiving as well as your address and any additional notes to that user.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Leftovers trade is now up and running:

Trade Geeklist: The Leftovers - A Canadian Math Trade

Discussion Thread: The Leftovers - A Canadian Math Trade - Discussion Thread

Request GeekList: N/A (use the discussion thread)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |