Rhythm Heaven Fever is the quirkiest, most charming rhythm game you and your friends will ever play. Irresistibly catchy music and cheerfully crazy scenarios put a brand new spin on what it means to feel the pulse of the music! Test your rhythm in over 50 easy to learn, tough to master minigames. Rhythm Heaven Fever teaches you how to find the beat in your soul to prove you’ve got the groove.
- A seemingly endless variety of incredibly catchy music and cheerfully crazy scenarios.
- Perfect your rhythm with over 50 minigames and remixes - stab a rolling pea with a fork, become a samurai and slash demons or play a game of aerial badminton – all in time to the music.
- Easy to learn, tough to master, Rhythm Heaven Fever teaches players to feel the beat in their soul.
- Selection of 2-player rhythm games.
- All the games are new to this edition, though people who have played the Nintendo DS version might recognize familiar characters.
- As players become more proficient they can earn a medal for their accurate performances and unlock bonus content.
- Much of the music was created by famous Japanese pop music producer TSUNKU.
Source: The Developer Website.