"The elves trusted that the world as it was would never change. This rubble is the legacy of that trust. Empires fall, and regimes change, Inquisitor. Do make sure you’re still standing when the dust clears." - Vivienne de Fer
"If you love a character, you give them pain, ruin their lives, make them suffer. Maybe even throw in a heroic death." - Varric Tethras
"You know I hate the aristocracy as much as you do. I hate that they sit in palaces sipping wine while people starve outside their gates. I hate that good soldiers die in senseless wars over who gets the fancy chair. Still, it’s better to have the nobility on your side than not. They’re dogs, all of them, and even the primped and powdered ones have teeth." -Blackwall
"Damn it! We save Ferelden, and they're angry! We save Orlais, and they're angry! We close the breach twice, and my own hand wants to kill me! Could one thing in this fucking world just stay fixed?!"
"I wouldn't put on a show, marry the girl, keep everything unsavory private and locked away. Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside." -Dorian
"Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods and it was empty." -Corypheus
"It doesn't matter that they won't remember me, what matters is that I helped." -Cole.
"Take moments of happiness where you can find them, the world will take the rest." -Ameridan
"Go as you must, as must we all, but know that the only thing worse than a faith broken, is a faith untested." -Mother Giselle
"That's the world. Everything you build, it tears down. Everything you've got, it takes—and it's gone forever. The only choices you get are to lie down and die or keep going. He kept going. That's as close to beating the world as anyone gets." - Varric
"You have done the People proud, and have come far." -Mythal
- Corypheus remarks that since he awoke he doesn't feel the presence of Dumat (First arch-demon/silence) - when he recites the old Verses of Dumat, he hears no whispers, no commands. Although he has disavowed Dumat and the other Old Gods throughout his campaign to attain godhood in his own right, in the Elder One's dying moments he desperately calls out to Dumat one final time. The former High Priest is met with utter silence.
Deluxe Edition Contains:
- Skyhold Throne: Throne fashioned from an ancient dragon skull for the Inquisitor.
- Red Hart Halla: Unique mount to traverse the living world.
- Bog Unicorn: Unique mount once belonging to an evil marauder.
- Digital soundtrack
- Inquisition Gear: Multi-class Weapons, armor, and mount with its own set of Inquisition Armor.
Inquisitor's Edition Contains:
- Detailed Inquisitor chest produced by TriForce, approximately 8.5” x 13.5” x 14.5” lined with imprinted red silk lining and wrapped in faux reptile with the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on the top in gold foil.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale, approximately 22” x 32”
- 72 Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting Dragon Age mythology.
- Faux, full scale, six piece, lock tool set
- One, four piece set of full-scale map markers, each approximately 3.5” x 3.5” x 4”
- Inquisitor's badge
- Quill and inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor's journal
- Orlesian coins
- Limited-edition SteelBook case
Game of the Year Edition:
- Main Game (on disc)
- Deluxe Edition Extras (Download required/codes included)
- All three DLC (Download required/codes included)