Shelter is an exciting new zombie card game for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.
Playing like a hybrid of a collectible card game and the castle defence genre, Shelter offers players countless hours of addictive and challenging game-play.
Think you have what it takes to defend yourself from the zombie onslaught? Fight to be reunited with the woman you love by defining your strategy, but be warned…
…You will NEED to adapt to survive.
- Deep, but accessible gameplay. Easy to learn. Hard to master.
- Rich, detailed visuals inspired by graphic novels.
- More than 100 game cards.
- Compelling story and characters.
- Take allies into battle with you and supplement your own deck with theirs.
- Integrated deck builder for deeply customisable play.
- 5 Campaign levels including a free roaming level (with more to come).
The inspiration for Shelter comes from the desire to combine the complex, rich gaming mechanics of collectible-card duelling games with the simple accessible gameplay of the castle defence genre.
Shelter is a single player game where you build a deck of duelling cards and take them into battle against a zombie deck that “plays itself”. The zombie deck is not controlled by a hideously complex AI, but plays based on a simple set of rules and dice rolls for that element of chance. You must fight off the waves of zombies before they smash your shelter’s barricades and start munching on your brains.
You choose your survival strategy when you build your deck. Do you pack as many guns into your deck as you can? Do you use traps and reinforce your defences? Do you stun stronger zombies and pick off the weak ones? You have the freedom to play as you want.
As you win duels, you will be rewarded with new cards to work into your deck and streamline your play style.
Source: The Game Website.