Reverie Under the Moonlight is the fourth entry in the Momodora series, a side-scrolling platformer focused on action gameplay, with melee combos, dodge mechanics and a plethora of items and spells to unleash upon your enemies. Play casually for the rich setting and mysterious story or crank up the difficulty to run your reflexes through a truly brutal gauntlet.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight explores a cursed land in decline. Evil spreads, the dead rise, and corruption reigns. Hope is but a faded memory for all but one, a priestess named Kaho from the village of Lun. An audience with her majesty, the queen, would surely save the land—but time is short and each night darker than the last.
- Beautifully animated graphics
- Exciting action gameplay - combo, dodge and skewer enemies with arrows
- Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale
- Difficulty settings appropriate for all, from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts
- A breadth of items that can be combined to create new strategies
- A widely varied world to explore, filled with secrets and treasures
- Eccentric allies and foes with compelling personalities
- Mysterious lore and rich backstory in events, dialog and item descriptions
Source: The Developer Website.