Description from App Store:
- It is a Renju game with Japanese rules. The Game is for advanced players. It provides Game Center Network Battle.
There are certain moves that Black is not allowed to make:
Double three, Double four, Overline.
PS：The more explanations please refer to the ReadMe of the app or APP Support.
- The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
- To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below：
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
-AI Wait Time- Adjust the waiting time of the move of the computer.
-Message- Integrate the functions of “Look for a draw”, Resign” and “Play again” and the function of sending message.
- The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
- The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
- The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.