UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
Drop in, and be a skateboarding bird. Grind on bendy straws, kickflip over staplers, and carve killer lines through cardboard and sticky tape parks. Skate an expansively tiny world with simple controls even a Hawk named Tony would dig. Skatebird can’t fly, but on a board, they soar.
Here’s the deal: you’re lonely, and your Big Friend has hung up their board for good. Their job sucks. You’re gonna fix all that with the power of being a chill little skateboarding bird, though. You may be tiny, and alone, but the more you skate, the more following you get on Tweeter (the premier bird social network) - the more the cozy world of bird skating will open up. You’ll make friends, birds will come check out your park, and maybe you’ll even host events! Above all else, skate birds just try really hard.
- Drive smooth flowing, physical-feeling skating with simple buttons, not stick gestures
- Feel immediately at home with the controls, if you dig Pro Skaters of a Hawk variety
- Explore a series of tiny worlds full of little objectives and secret tapes (scotch tapes mostly)
- Make bird friends by completing challenges, or just trying really hard
- Organize skate events with your new friends! Become a skate bird legend!
- (or just be really happy all your buds are having a good time with you)
Source: The Game Website.