UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
Humanity has survived millennia and now finally has to face the End Times. The god of the past no longer protects us, no longer brings us hope or comfort. He has turned his back on us, and the world no longer obeys the Laws of Nature, such as the cycle of day and night and the ever fragile balance between humankind, animals, and plants. What’s left instead is a grim planet, plunged into half-darkness and
illuminated by the light of the moon. Nature – exploited, devastated and trifled with for centuries – has finally decided to fight back by throwing hordes of monsters at
the humans. This is the corrupted result of the god’s decay. People sought asylum within the walls of congested cities, but what they found there instead was just a waiting room before meeting death. The elite cast – the Hunters – is humanity’s last hope. They have been trained to hunt and kill anything that threatens the people. They’re ready to kill even their god himself if that’s the price that needs to be paid to bring back peace. You are the best of your kind. You are a Hunter.
Alder’s Blood is a turn-based, tactical stealth game with a dash of strategy. Gamers take on the role of one of the Hunters, carefully planning their attacks in advance,
sneaking up as close as possible to the deadly creatures, to then strike in no time from the shadows. Hunters overcome their enemies with the use of tactics, specialized gear, and dark arts. However in a one-on-one encounter even the most
experienced and skilled Hunter doesn’t stand a chance when facing a beast. That is why joining forces with other Hunters and valuing tactics over brute strength is crucial for staying alive. Don’t forget, these terrifying monsters can easily detect a Hunter's presence by their scent. Monitor wind direction, avoid being noticed and prepare deadly ambushes. Remember that hunting tools are as important as your weapons, and you should make good use of the sophisticated technology and dark artifacts that you have at your disposal. But most of all, remember that whatever
you do, your resources will be limited, and opportunities rare. So don’t waste any of them.
ALDER’S BLOOD MAIN FEATURES
- Stealth, ambush-based combat. Try to outsmart and outwit all the horrifying creatures you’ll be facing, as they are way stronger, and you don’t stand a chance in a direct assault;
- Diverse, challenging opponents. From werewolves to vampires, all monsters have their unique attacks and skills and can easily see, hear, or smell you from a distance. So be careful not to reveal your position too early;
- Stamina-based characters. Cautiously manage your energy level between attacking, moving and casting spells. In the end you’re only a human and running out of energy will be a big setback for you and the Hunters;
- A grim world plunged into half-darkness. The corrupt god’s presence can change the intensity of the battlefield: through summoning monsters, changing the weather, or even transforming one of the creatures into a powerful avatar of his will;
- A vagabond’s exploration system. Travel the world, bringing your mobile base along with you. Take shelter in and manage your camp, but be wary of enemy ambushes;
- A unique fusion of dark Victorian fantasy and the Wild West. Immerse yourself in a world so different from the one you know – a universe shaped by struggle, where mankind has not had the freedom to develop or advance any of its technology.
Source: The Publisher Website - Press Kit.