UNRELEASED GAME – UNAVAILABLE
This game has officially been announced by the publisher or developer, and remains in development. Therefore, some of the game information may change in the future. Until this game is released, please do not submit images for it, nor add new releases. Press Kits are an exception.
Camped Out is a frenetic couch co-op game for friends and families where up to four players work together to setup camp before darkness falls. It’s a race against the setting sun to fetch materials, construct tents and your campfire, all while avoiding natural (and not so natural) hazards and traversing the unforgiving terrain.
Camped Out captures the childlike innocence of adventure and exploration and mixes with frantic and hectic cooperative gameplay. Work as a team and together achieve the highest rank of "Dreamer"!
- Be a Camper - From the comfort of your couch, you too can be a Camper. Take control of one of four Campers including: Quintana, Covington, Saffron & Rascal.
- Go Camping - Use your scouting skills to place "blueprints" and utilise tools from your backpack to construct tents and a campfire to set up your campsite.
- Teamwork - To build your campsite in time, you will need to work as a team. The more teamwork between Campers, the quicker the job gets done.
- Get Dirty - Utilise the natural environment which surrounds you to source the items required to build your campsite
- Hazards - The natural environmental is also full of many dangers including ghosts, spikey traps, fire and water.
Source: The Game Website.