True adventures like this come around only once in a lifetime.
When you get an offer to travel around the world you would be wise not to turn it down. Oliver Lavisheart accepts such an offer from his eccentric Uncle Matthew in an effort to help him win a life altering bet.
As Oliver, to win the bet you must travel around the world in 80 days or less to collect proof that your wacky uncle has created 4 major inventions. The 4 inventions are scattered in 4 of the most exotic locations around the world... travel through the deserts of Egypt, the jungles and mountains of India, the ancient domains of Japan, and through the most untamed lands of America. Fail to get the proof of your uncle's inventions from these locations and his reputation will be ruined, his finances in tatters.
On this trip you will gain not just knowledge about the work, you will get even more knowledge about your uncle's fantastic talents, adventurous life and his secrets. You will also learn a lot about yourself, the truth about your family and the true nature of this incredible bet.
Travel Around the World in 80 days and...
- Help a strange German Archaeologist.
- Rescue a distressed - not overly bright actress from Bollywood.
- Organize a knife-throwing contest.
- Win an elephant race.
- Pilot the biggest airship ever.
- Make the Scottish tartan the coolest street wear worldwide.
- Fool a Shogun's samurai.
- Burn your own boat to go faster.
- Avoid the traps of Inspector Fix's nasty son.
- Disguise, bruge, steal...