Passage 4 is the classic casual game!
Forget all about those match-3, mahjong, dominoes, and memory games, Passage 4 beats them all!
Place tiles on the board to match the color or symbol of adjacent tiles to create 'passages' from edge to edge.
Complete rows and columns ('passages') disappear from the board.
Passage 4 is a easy to learn but challenging game that incorporates the aspects of several popular games.
It will keep you fascinated for hours. Give it a try!
- 3 different game modes: Clear, Continue and Classic
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Beautiful graphics in comic style
- 5 different background images
- 6 different stone sets
- Local and global high score lists
- Great sound effects and background music
- Spoken tutorial and detailed manual
- Continue function makes it possible to continue playing at the last level
- More than 220 levels
Now the granddaddy of casual games - Passage 3 - finally has a worthy successor.
Source: The Game Website.