Truck & Logistics Simulator (Previously known as Transport Company Simulator and Delivery Simulator) is a simulation game where players are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end in single or multiplayer. There is a large variety of vehicles that players can drive. Players will initially take a mission with their vehicle(semi-trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then load their vehicle using a forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader, and other load vehicles. For vehicle carrying truck missions, players park vehicles on trailers by themselves. For dump truck missions, players will unload their vehicles by lifting the trailer up.
Multiplayer enables players to load together and make convoys. With cross-platform multiplayer support, players using Nintendo Switch, Mobile platforms, PC/Xbox and PS4 can join and do missions in the same game room.
Missions will take place in a freely accessible open world. Players will drive to logistics areas in the map and select a transport mission from available missions. Then using load vehicles (forklift, wheel loader, crane, etc.) available in the logistics area, players will load their vehicles. Following GPS, players will drive their vehicle to the destination. Driving carefully without damaging the cargo will lead to higher income.
Some missions offer more demanding challenges, like Off-Road missions where players will need to pay extra attention. Urgent missions which must be completed in the shortest time and fragile cargo missions where players must take special care when loading and delivering.
In addition, there are Day/Night cycle and realistic weather conditions including rain and fog which will affect vehicle handling.
Players can attach a trailer to their vehicle (Car/Van/Pickup) to increase their cargo capacity. Players can fill up their fuel tanks from fuel stations, and repair their vehicles in maintenance areas.
While the main focus is on the driving experience with a large variety of vehicles, Truck & Logistics Simulator also features a comprehensive economy system. Company vehicle fleets that need to be acquired, scalable warehouses that can be adjusted to the players needs, drivers that can be hired to automatically do missions and much more. (For PC version)
Truck & Logistics Simulator will be available on mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone), Nintendo Switch and PC version will be publıshed by Aerosoft. PC version will also be available on Steam.
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas (Forklift, Loader, Crane etc.)
- Deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them on the trailer
- Day/night cycle and Realistic Weather. Drive careful in weather conditions including Fog, Rain and Snow
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination
- Fuel system: Realistic fuel consumption calculation. Refuel your vehicle in gas stations
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Build your own logistics company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
- Traffic with realistic physics
- Interactive interior dashboards for all vehicles (PC)
- Off-Road paths: Challenging and dangerous Off-Road mission routes
- Cross Platform Multiplayer with cooperative missions. Load vehicles together and make convoys.
- Freely accessible 24 square kilometer map
Source: The Game Press Kit.