[From the back of the game box]:
Take your turn saving the world.
Welcome to the future. It's not a pretty place. Not since the creatures took over, anyway. What's left is a rag-tag bunch of human survivors who live in squalor, battle their multidimensional overlords and wax nostalgic for better days. Now a young boy named Low, his sister and a collection of fighters find themselves mankind's only hope for blasting the creatures back to where they came from....... wherever that is!
- A unique, turn-based tactical combat engine that's all about the action, not the stats, leaving you more time for destruction.
- Really leave your mark on a deformable terrain that changes as you destroy it. Blast holes in the wall, make craters out of meadows and send boulders flying like toys. Make a mess! No one will be around to clean it up.
- Compelling story in the 19-level single player Story Mode. Build to suit with an experience point system that lets you upgrade them with more powerful weapons.
- Two-player customisable Battle Mode lets you modify the handicaps, power-ups and victory conditions.
- Uniquely stylised high-polygon RPG characters, 18 in all, each with their own personality and attitude, let loose in a 3D world that is just as rich and full of surprises as they are.