From the back of the box:
When The Going Gets Even Tougher...
Another wolf! Your magic sword cleaves him mid-snarl, and he drops in a fur-pile at your feet. There's a slime-ball conjurer just out of reach who'll keep summoning these slobbering ,issiles until your sword arm drops off. Unless you can figure out a way to get at him.
When you put Mangar out to oasture, all you really wanted was a bottomless mug and an ace up your sleeve. So what are you doing out here in the gnarly wilderness, knee-deep in wolf meat, itching to put an arrow through the Adam's apple of some spell-caster?
It must be your Destiny.
50% Bigger Than Bard's Tale
- More animated color monsters - over 100 kinds of monsters in all
- Dozens of new spells - 79 in all
- 25 dungeon levels
- 6 entire cities
- A vast wilderness to explore
- A bank and casino
- More strategy in melee encounters - the weapons and spells you choose depend on the enemy's range
- Summon and name monsters to become a permanent part of your party
- A Sage to give you clues
- Six different guilds for saving games
- Optional use of Bard's Tale characters. Bard's Tale experience not required