Condemned 2: Bloodshot™ ratchets up the bone-crushing brutality of the popular psychological thriller with an all-new fighting system and for the first time, online multiplayer modes. As Ethan Thomas, the unstable and disgraced Serial Crimes Unit investigator, you will face horrifying enemies and endless heart-stopping surprises in the shadows of a strange and sinister world. Utilize a new set of high-tech forensic tools and fight off violent enemies on the perilous hunt for your missing partner. You'll need to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as you unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness. Condemned 2: Bloodshot is set to horrify the masses in 2008.
- Brutal in-your-face combat with brand new vicious combo attacks and over-the-top finishing moves. Bare-fisted combat, grappling, bone breaking and neck snapping - whatever it takes to disable the enemies.
- Online gaming for up to eight players with three unique modes for both Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Never before has the Condemned universe supported online action!
- A bad-ass arsenal now totally expanded to include items taken straight from the environment. Tire irons, bricks, toilet seats, antlers, flaming 2x4s, mannequin arms and mop buckets, just to name a few. Pick your punishment!
- Massive gunplay made possible by powerful projectile-based weapons like the sub-machine gun, crossbow, shotgun, 9MM handgun, and .45 caliber pistol.
- Own your investigation with an inventive approach to solving crime scenes naturally sewn into the action. You will be rewarded with unlockable weapons and achievements along the way.
- Gritty realistic environments with secondary objectives and multiple path solutions so that players never get bored. Atmospheric elements and chilling ambiance that will make every player cringe at every turn.
- Smart and devious enemies featuring highly realistic AI behavior -- befriend them, and they just might fight on your side.
Source: The Publisher Website.