Deathrow is a brutal fighting sport where the fastest, toughest players are victorious and the slow and weak are defeated. It combines the lightning-fast game-play of third-person action games, adrenaline rush of fighting games and the cooperative team play and gritty roughness of rugby, offering a unique game-play experience.
The object of Deathrow is to win matches however you can, either by scoring as many points as possible before time runs out, or by severely injuring your opponents and removing them from the field of combat.
- Multiplayer support for up to 8 players.
- Realistic, mature language.
- Highly detailed characters, modeled using more than 55 bones each for life-like movement, and up to 7,000 polygons each for a realistic character shape.
- Facial animation capable of blinking and talking, and expressing pain, anger, happiness, and other moods.
- 32 combat sports arena locations, each with their own unique architecture and game-play elements.
- 18 playable teams, each with their own background, special abilities, and motivation for competing.
Bullet Automatic victory if you remove all of your opponent's players from the field of combat.
- Team management component allowing you to customize your own team according to your style of play. Build your players' statistics from match to match while gaining speed and power bonuses.
- Injured players can be healed between rounds if you have enough money, or you must save your winnings to buy them back.
- 150 unique characters.
- Dozens of holds. Over 800 base animations.
- Xbox effects such as bump-mapping, spectacular lighting, and bumped reflection mapping.
- The ability of users to import their own music.
Source: The Developer Website.