Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a console-quality hunting game which lets players explore huge non-linear locations as they attempt to track down a variety of dinosaurs and not become a prey. The dinos boast with some of the most advanced AI on the platform, evolving from “pea-brained” dummies to dangerous creatures that are able to see, hear and sense the adrenaline in hunter’s blood. Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is your ultimate choice if you’re interested in real life hunting experience rather than visiting a shooting range.
With 16 different dinosaurs across 6 distinct environments including pine forests, muddy marshes and rolling hills, how you approach your target is important. Wind direction, scent and the use of a special dinosaur call are all key elements in tracking your prey.
• Huge 3D world, open to explore!
• Console-quality HD graphics with Retina support.
• 3D dinosaurs, from the Herbivorous (plant eating) for novice hunters to the Carnivorous (meat-eating) for experts.
• Choose from among six different weapon types – from a sniper rifle to an X-bow.
• Map and radar to locate and track dinosaurs.
• Hunting accessories for smart hunting.
• 2 exciting game modes
• Hunting game mode: a non-linear close to reality hunting experience where players roam through vast landscapes, tracking and hunting a variety of dinosaurs;
• Survival game mode: a timed, frenzied affair where dinosaurs run onto the player in waves witha clear intention to fress him. Plus+ integration lets compete for the longest survival.
• Interactive Dino Trophy Room.
• Online leader boards and social networking integration.
• Use your single Plus+ account to play on multiple iDevices.
Source: The Developer Website.