Panzer Corps: Allied Corps is an expansion for existing Panzer Corps owners and a full stand-alone for new players.
- The campaign contains 30 scenarios, including an allied tutorial based on real WW2 events which links seamlessly into the main campaign.
- The Allied Campaign includes action in both Africa and Europe, and covers the war from 1940 to 1945. There are 6 entry points into the campaign, allowing you to start from any year.
- 900 units types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to indentify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way
- 2 player multiplayer using Slitherines PBEM++ server with thousands of active players already online. Play against players with Panzer Corps and Afrika Korps giving you access to a huge community on day 1.
- Units from more than 30 nations are represented including Great Britain, USA, France, Poland, Germany, Italy, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece, India, New Zealand, Australia and more.
- Lots of historical and a number of what-if scenarios. What if the Russians didn't stop heading West!
- You can start the campaign as Britain or the USA, and later use a mixed British/US core force.
- Heroes with great bonuses emerge as your units fight in combat.
- Track the battle history of your units and watch as they are awarded medals.
- Save games and watch replays of them and share them with your friends.
- Huge library with information on many tanks and aircraft from all sides of the war.
- Scenario editor included and extensive modding options are available.