The popular Clear Creek Narrow Gauge route for Train Simulator provides the opportunity to step back in time – to steam-era Colorado railroading in the 1930s. And now, the Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack transports you back even further – to the captivating era of narrow-gauge Rockies railroading during the 1890s!
The Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack – from Milepost Simulations – features a selection of locomotives, freight rolling stock, and passenger equipment that worked on the Clear Creek Narrow Gauge lines during the “Roaring Nineties,” when the Clear Creek lines were under the control of the Union Pacific Railroad as part of a subsidiary company, the Union Pacific, Denver & Gulf Railroad.
Motive power included in the Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack comes in the captivating form of the Baldwin 2-8-0 type built in 1890 for the Denver, Leadville & Gunnison (successor to the famed Denver, South Park & Pacific Railroad). Diminutive but potent, these Consolidations saw service on the DL&G and the UPD&G and, after coming to the Colorado & Southern at the turn of the century, were rebuilt into the C&S B4D class 2-8-0s featured with the Clear Creek route. The DL&G locomotive features oil headlamp, diamond stack, and link-and-pin couplers typical of the era, and the locomotive, like the B4D, presents a range of advanced features including a custom-scripted optional fireman.
The Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack provides a superb range of period-authentic rolling stock in the liveries and lettering of three different railroads: The Denver, South Park & Pacific; the Union Pacific; and the Union Pacific, Denver & Gulf.
A wooden box car, 4-wheel “bobber” caboose, and wooden gondola (empty and with coal and gravel loads) are provided in DSP&P and Union Pacific liveries, and a wooden reefer is provided in UP dress. Three types of wooden passenger equipment are provided in UPD&G liveries: a baggage-mail-express car; a coach; and an open-side excursion car. These early passenger cars are equipped with Miller Hook couplings.
Bringing the narrow-gauge 1980s railroading to full life in the Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack is a selection of six authentic freight and passenger career scenarios, as well as Quick Drive freight and passenger consists. The “Roaring Nineties” and the magic of old-time steam railroading on the Clear Creek Narrow Gauge Route Add-On (available separately) await you – with the Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack!
The Clear Creek Old Timer Rolling Stock Pack includes six challenging career scenarios including passenger, freight, and switching operations.:
- [OT1] Downhill Freight
- [OT2] Sunday Excursion to the Loop Part 1
- [OT3] Sunday Excursion to the Loop Part 2
- [OT4] Sunday Excursion to the Loop Part 3
- [OT5] Black Hawk Switching
- [OT6] Freight round the Loop
Please Note: The Clear Creek Narrow Gauge Route Add-On is required, as a separate purchase, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.
- 1890 Baldwin-built narrow-gauge Denver, Leadville & Gunnison 2-8-0 with custom-scripted auto fireman and realistic operation features.
- Period-authentic narrow-gauge passenger rolling stock, including Union Pacific, Denver & Gulf baggage-mail-express car; coach; and open-side excursion car.
- Freight equipment including wooden box car, 4-wheel “bobber” caboose, and wooden gondola (empty and with coal and gravel loads) in DSP&P and Union Pacific liveries; wooden reefer in UP livery.
- Six challenging career scenarios featuring passenger, freight, and switching operations.
- Quick Drive compatible.
- Download size: 95MB
Source: The Publisher Website.