The 1990’s were a time of great change for the Britain’s railways, with ‘sectorisation’ of British Rail in readiness for privatisation - bringing with it a host of new, colourful liveries far removed from the corporate blue of BR. In terms of the East Coast Main Line, its recent electrification and advent of new rolling stock also helped confirm the feeling of ‘all change’ on the UK’s railway network.
You can now revisit this era on the East Coast Main Line with Seven Hills Simulations’ ECML Peterborough York Modern Scenario Pack 01!
This scenario pack consists of 10 career scenarios for the East Coast Main Line Modern: York - Peterborough route, all created using prototypical data and working timetables appropriate to the era - designed to bring you an authentic and immersive driving experience as you take control of varied diesel and AC electric traction.
From high speed expresses, to mail trains and local passenger workings, trip freight and heavy block loads, there’s something to cater for all tastes. All told, Seven Hills Simulations have brought to you, over twelve hours of additional scenarios for the East Coast Main Line Modern: York - Peterborough route.
Also included with the scenario pack, for your added enjoyment are a number of reskins, based upon rolling stock included with the route itself:
- Class 158/9 DMU in red and cream ‘West Yorkshire’ livery
- Class 47 diesel locomotive in Railfreight Triple Grey - Construction, Metals, Petroleum sectors plus unbranded
- Extra Mk1 BG variants
- JGA hopper with fictional ‘Industrial Sand’ branding
- TGS and TRSB variants of HST Mk3 InterCity Swallow trailer cars
- And finally, bespoke scenery objects are also provided in some scenarios, to further enhance your experience of this route add-on.
- [7Hills.01] 1A07 Newcastle Kings Cross
- [7Hills.02] 1A30 Southbound Stopper
- [7Hills.03] 1S04 The Capitals Mail
- [7Hills.04] 1S12 Northbound Stopper
- [7Hills.05] 1S18 It’s a Drag
- [7Hills.06] 2G36 Selby Connection
- [7Hills.07] 6D26 Heck Tripper Part 1
- [7Hills.08] 6D26 Heck Tripper Part 2
- [7Hills.09] 6E83 Sand for Yorkshire
- [7Hills.10] 6L90 Anglo-Anglia Freight
Please Note: East Coast Main Line Modern: York - Peterborough Route Add-On, BR Class 31 Freight Loco Add-On, BR Class 31 Loco Add-On, BR Sectors Class 56 Loco Add-On,Class 86 Loco Add-On & VGA/VKA Wagon Pack Add-On are required, as separate purchases, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.
Source: The Publisher Website.