Following an amazing reception by releasing Titans Return teaser trailer, at LGM Games we are incredibly proud and excited to say – THE TITANS HAVE FINALLY RETURNED!
Titans have once ruled Gemini and it is time for them to emerge once again. Gemini has been quite forthcoming with Concord expansions, seemingly disunited and conflicting among themselves, but is there more to it?
Reveal the Mystery surrounding the Titans and their reappearance. Explore occurrences from the historical events of Gemini and deal with their consequences first hand.
With the evolution of new technologies, old Titan sizes have become far too common, resulting in the stripping of their class and re-branding them into the current versions of Battleships, Dreadnoughts and Carriers.
But the time has come again for Titans to rule the Gemini. Foreign technologies allow yet another jump in size and power, so it is time for Titans to return to their rightful place!
Titans Return DLC is the biggest and most ambitious piece of content the studio has created since the release of Starpoint Gemini Warlords, that offers up to 10 hours of brand new story-driven gameplay.
We’d like to emphasize that if you have a great previous setup, you may have significantly less gameplay hours.
- Three Titan vessels for you to command:
PLUS: Prosperity – a FREE titan coming to everyone as a free update
- Experience an all-new storyline
- New conquest mechanics connected to the storyline
- Command Titan-class vessels in either Campaign or any of the Free-roam scenarios
- New Free-roam scenario designed for immediate Titan-ready content
- Unique “ultimate-aura” passive abilities of each of the Titan ships
- Show off acquired Titan vessels at Concordia with the Titans trophy system
Source: The Developer Website.