Falcon Operation: Firefight is an expansion for the Amiga and Atari ST version of Falcon.
From the back of the game folder:
Objective: To provide close air support to help your tanks and ground forces defend your territory. Destroy enemy tanks, interrupt supply lines, blow up critical bridges, sweep enemy Hind helicopters, intercept and annihilate hostile MiG attack squadrons.
- Achieve tank superiority in any mission campaign and win the Medal of Honour at top ranks.
- 12 missions with orders to destroy pontoon bridges, tanks, trucks, MiGs, Hinds and supply lines.
- New advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air (AMRAAM) missiles for lock-on and fire at 18 miles - long before visual contact is made.
- New HARM anti-radiation missiles to lock in and slam SAM sites.
- Enemy Mig-27 fighter bombers, MiG-21 interceptors and Mi-24 Hind helicopters.
Please note: In order to run Operation: Firefight, the original FALCON simulation is required.