Xbox 360 controller comes in both wired and wireless versions. Original Xbox controllers are not compatible with the Xbox 360. The controller is also compatible with PCs; the wireless version requires a Wireless Gaming Receiver in order to connect to the PC. The wireless controllers run on either AA batteries or a rechargeable battery pack. The wired controllers may be connected to any of the USB ports on the console, or to an attached USB hub.
GameStop Xbox 360 Controller is a third-party controller for the Xbox 360. It is similar in shape to the first-party wireless controller and it has the same button and joystick layout, but unlike the first-party controller the GameStop controller is not wireless. It has a USB interface, so it can be used to control PC games as well as Xbox 360 games.
Rock Candy Wired Controller featuring custom-engineered SmartTrack™ technology.
Xbox 360 Big Button Pad The Big Button Pad lets you experience the joy of wireless freedom with the simplicity of a comfortable, one-handed, fun-to-use game controler. The Xbox 360 big Button Pad features:
- Comfortable, ambidextrous, one-handed use.
- A big button for trivia and fast response gameplay as well as a four-way directional pad.
- The familiar A, B, X, and Y buttons and the Xbox Guide button for easy access to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Up to four-player simultaneous gameplay (supported on a game-by-game basis).
- A highperformance, extended range infrared receiver.