Condition of a game
Note: This page lists the Board Game Geek Condition Policy as stated when selling a game via the marketplace. It exists as a wiki page primarily so it can be referenced from Math Trades / Auctions (or copy/pasted).
- New - A brand new unused, unopened, and undamaged game in perfect condition. The original packaging and all materials are in brand new condition.
- Like New - Game just removed from shrink wrap. No wear and tear, all facets of the game are intact.
- Very Good - Very minimal wear and tear. All game materials are present. You would give this item to a friend as a gift.
- Good - Minor damage to the box and/or its contents. All game materials are present. Game maybe played once or twice.
- Acceptable - Some damage to the box, but the game is still intact. Possible split corner(s) on the box. Maybe missing a non-crucial game piece. Possibly missing rules/instructions, but are available on the web. Scuffing on the game board.
- Unacceptable - Major damage to box and its parts. Possibly missing several important pieces. Broken or missing board/box. No rules/instructions, and they are not readily available. Do not sell this game on Board Game Geek.